BoatBanter.com

-   -   Freddie and Newt (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/142208-freddie-newt.html)

iBoaterer[_2_] November 17th 11 05:21 PM

Freddie and Newt

Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

Canuck57[_9_] November 17th 11 09:46 PM

Freddie and Newt

On 17/11/2011 10:21 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

Chump change compared to Pelosi.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.

iBoaterer[_2_] November 18th 11 01:56 PM

Freddie and Newt

In article ,
says...

On 17/11/2011 10:21 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

Chump change compared to Pelosi.

So that makes it okay in your book? Now, just how much did Pelosi profit
from Freddie?

iBoaterer[_2_] November 18th 11 01:57 PM

Freddie and Newt

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:21:32 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

All of the people who run Fannie and Freddie are making 7 figure
salaries. Have you been watching the hearings? The whole bureaucracy
is corrupt. It is just another bloated government program that doesn't
really accomplish it's stated goals.
There are a number of countries with greater home ownership numbers
and without the heavy hand of government incentives and programs like
this.

I agree that the whole bureaucracy is corrupt. That's my point exactly,
the blinders on far right only blames the liberals.

Terri I November 18th 11 04:26 PM

Freddie and Newt

On Nov 17, 12:21*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

Fox has discussed this issue, I guess Jon Stewart didn't make that
clear to you...

Canuck57[_9_] November 18th 11 04:28 PM

Freddie and Newt

On 18/11/2011 6:56 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 17/11/2011 10:21 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

Chump change compared to Pelosi.

So that makes it okay in your book? Now, just how much did Pelosi profit
from Freddie?

I really don't know the exact amount. But you don't get gains like this
as a passive investor without insider information.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...charles-rangel

Pretty obvious Pelosi is above the law.

When the leaders of the houses are corrupt, and 0bama spends billion of
debt funded moneys on bailout for buddies like Solyndra....safe to say
DC is corrupt to the core.

The corruption is clearly pervasive.

And why less government is better government. With so much power over
peoples economic lives, the greed in DC is screwing America blind. And
it attracts criminals with all sorts of scams.

And not too many politicians with the guts to stand up and just say,
"This town is a corruption cesspool than needs a massive 60% house
cleaning".

Canuck57[_9_] November 18th 11 04:32 PM

Freddie and Newt

On 18/11/2011 6:57 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:21:32 -0500, wrote:

Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

All of the people who run Fannie and Freddie are making 7 figure
salaries. Have you been watching the hearings? The whole bureaucracy
is corrupt. It is just another bloated government program that doesn't
really accomplish it's stated goals.
There are a number of countries with greater home ownership numbers
and without the heavy hand of government incentives and programs like
this.

I agree that the whole bureaucracy is corrupt. That's my point exactly,
the blinders on far right only blames the liberals.

Tea Party is the least corrupt. Just that they don't have the power
needed to stop the Reid, Pelosi, Gingrich, 0bama and other corrupt
mostly old-timer insiders.

Best hope, vote Tea Party or if a GOP old timer like Gingrich, vote
Democrat. That is, tend to the right but clean house.

iBoaterer[_2_] November 18th 11 05:07 PM

Freddie and Newt

In article 59dd231f-17d3-435d-a450-
,
says...

On Nov 17, 12:21*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

Fox has discussed this issue, I guess Jon Stewart didn't make that
clear to you...

Who said that Fox didn't "discuss" this issue? I've never listened to
Joh Stewart in my life. Again, I stand by my statement that Fox would
like you to believe that Freddie is completely a liberal thing. YOU come
here and blame it ALL on Reid and Pelosi. You are wrong.

iBoaterer[_2_] November 18th 11 05:08 PM

Freddie and Newt

In article b3f4456e-23fc-4ec7-b9ab-35690940f779@
13g2000prw.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 17, 12:21*pm, iBoaterer wrote:
Gee, the far right seems content to put all blame about the mortgage
crisis on the liberals. Sure seems like it wasn't all liberals who had
their hand in the pie as FOX would like you to believe. Seems like old
Newt has his hand in the cookie jar to the tune of 1.9 million dollars!!

Pfffttt.

Yeah, I know, seeing how it's a conservative, it's a non issue for you.
Boy those blinders are tight!