BoatBanter.com

-   -   Clint Eastwood dumps on the overly religious right (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/141785-clint-eastwood-dumps-overly-religious-right.html)

X ` Man[_3_] November 14th 11 12:14 AM

Clint Eastwood dumps on the overly religious right

Clint Eastwood dumps on the overly religious right:

This quotation from the legendary actor, director and Hollywood tough
man came from a recent interview with GQ magazine.

"These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage? I don't
give a fu*k about who wants to get married to anybody else! Why not?!
We're making a big deal out of things we shouldn't be making a deal out
of. They go on and on with all this bull**** about "sanctity" -- don't
give me that sanctity crap! Just give everybody the chance to have the
life they want."

Bob Cratchet November 14th 11 01:45 AM

On 11/13/2011 7:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:
Clint Eastwood dumps on the overly religious right:

This quotation from the legendary actor, director and Hollywood tough
man came from a recent interview with GQ magazine.

"These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage? I don't
give a fu*k about who wants to get married to anybody else! Why not?!
We're making a big deal out of things we shouldn't be making a deal out
of. They go on and on with all this bull**** about "sanctity" -- don't
give me that sanctity crap! Just give everybody the chance to have the
life they want."

He can formulate any pop pc attitude he wants on it.
Do I care if an Actor has an opinion or fabrication or whatever to get
some press? NO

coollexapro November 14th 11 10:40 AM

discount lexapro without a prescription Connecticut

order lexapro 20mg District of Columbia
- buy escitalopram without a prescription Topeka
where can i purchase lexapro Alabama