BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo... Tim (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/141122-yo-tim.html)

North Star November 1st 11 12:04 PM

Yo... Tim

I've sent you an e-mail to your gmail account.
Hope that phone call you made doesn't cost too much.... if so just add
it to the bill if and when you ship a starter. ;-)

Tim November 1st 11 12:35 PM

Yo... Tim

On Nov 1, 7:04*am, North Star wrote:
I've sent you an e-mail to your gmail account.
Hope that phone call you made doesn't cost too much.... if so just add
it to the bill if and when you ship a starter. *;-)

Nah, it's cool. Our package doesn't dock for calling Canada. and
Yes I did get the email with all the particulars Don.

I'll be in quick touch.