BoatBanter.com

-   -   Four Winns or Rinker Cuddy? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1411-four-winns-rinker-cuddy.html)

David Ditch October 3rd 03 12:07 PM

Four Winns or Rinker Cuddy?

Hello all,
I have been looking at a Four Winns 205 Sundowner and a Rinker 232 Cuddy.
The Rinker is a bigger boat at about the same price. It also has larger
water and fuel capacities.
I like both for the walk through transome and the curved bench seating.
I plan to use it for day trips in the Chesapeake bay. Maybe some water
sports from time to time (not first priority).

Anyone have comments on either?

Thanks

David

Richard Malcolm October 6th 03 01:41 AM

Four Winns or Rinker Cuddy?

" Anyone have comments on either?

I am no help at all, except that I owned both a Rinker and Four Winns
and loved them both. Can't help except to say you can make great
memories on both, and I hope that you do.
good luck