BoatBanter.com

-   -   The threat of invasive species - CBS News (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/141081-threat-invasive-species-cbs-news.html)

Lil Abner October 31st 11 01:41 AM

The threat of invasive species - CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162...asive-species/

John H[_2_] October 31st 11 12:13 PM

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 02:06:57 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:41:45 -0400, Lil Abner wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162...asive-species/

It is interesting that they have a discussion about invasive exotics
and ignore 20' pythons, 6' Nile Monitors and a ****load of Iguanas.

They just cut open a python that took down an adult deer.

No mention of illegal immigrants either. The millions of them are causing just as much damage to our
environment and economy as the carp, pythons, and monitors put together.

X ` Man[_3_] October 31st 11 05:35 PM

The threat of invasive species - CBS News

On 10/31/11 1:32 PM, wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:41:45 -0400, Lil wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162...asive-species/

It is interesting that they have a discussion about invasive exotics
and ignore 20' pythons, 6' Nile Monitors and a ****load of Iguanas.

They just cut open a python that took down an adult deer.

No mention of illegal immigrants either. The millions of them are causing just as much damage to our
environment and economy as the carp, pythons, and monitors put together.

I see a lot of yuppies ****ing up the grass in the park but I don't
see many who want to come back and take a job fixing it.

The immigrants add value to our economy and our society. Herring adds
nothing but his racism.

BAR[_2_] November 2nd 11 12:04 AM

The threat of invasive species - CBS News

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:35:05 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:41:45 -0400, Lil wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162...asive-species/

It is interesting that they have a discussion about invasive exotics
and ignore 20' pythons, 6' Nile Monitors and a ****load of Iguanas.

They just cut open a python that took down an adult deer.

No mention of illegal immigrants either. The millions of them are causing just as much damage to our
environment and economy as the carp, pythons, and monitors put together.

I see a lot of yuppies ****ing up the grass in the park but I don't
see many who want to come back and take a job fixing it.

The immigrants add value to our economy and our society. Herring adds
nothing but his racism.

Immigrants don't add a goddam thing to American society. They are
bloodsucking leeches that twist the entire economy out of shape. They
leave the illusion that Americans can work for agricultural wages, but
Americans don't have the ability to trade American Dollars for foreign
currency at a 1:10 rate. They overload already strained medical,
welfare, and education systems. They suck. AND they are ILLEGAL.

You do understand the difference between legal and illegal activity
don't you?

John H[_2_] November 2nd 11 09:29 PM

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:41:03 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:35:05 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That was pretty well said, IMHO. But you sure meant to put the word 'Illegal' at the beginning of
your paragraph.