BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wilderness Systems? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/14089-wilderness-systems.html)

Professional Target July 12th 04 12:50 AM

Wilderness Systems?

I thought I heard rumour recently that Wilderness Systems may be going out
of business... is there any truth in this?

Thanks.

--
"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."
- B. Franklin

Brian Nystrom July 19th 04 10:38 AM

Wilderness Systems?

Professional Target wrote:
I thought I heard rumour recently that Wilderness Systems may be going out
of business... is there any truth in this?

No.

jeffh129 July 21st 04 10:01 PM

Wilderness Systems?

Brian Nystrom wrote in message ...
Professional Target wrote:
I thought I heard rumour recently that Wilderness Systems may be going out
of business... is there any truth in this?

No.

Not so sure about the "no." I've had dealers who sell WS kayaks admit
that WS are having huge financial problems.