BoatBanter.com

-   -   Any British Rockhoppers Out There? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/14086-any-british-rockhoppers-out-there.html)

Peter Kimberley July 10th 04 07:50 AM

Any British Rockhoppers Out There?

Just a plaintive cry in the wilderness I suppose...

Are there any of you that have brought the new British Rockhopper RH340
reading this group?

If so are any of you interested in forming a Rockhopper Owners group and
meeting for Sea/Lake Kayaking/ or Rockhopping Expeditions?

I'm planning an expedition down the full navigable length of the River
Severn in the UK at the moment and I'm keen to find anyone interested or mad
enough to accompany me.

And for the rest of you who haven't seen a Rockhooper yet...

http://www.playthesea.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Peter Kimberley.
West Midlands, United Kingdom.

David Pearson July 10th 04 09:16 AM

Any British Rockhoppers Out There?

In message , Peter
Kimberley writes
Just a plaintive cry in the wilderness I suppose...

Are there any of you that have brought the new British Rockhopper RH340
reading this group?

You'd be better off trying uk.rec.boats.paddle I suspect, or the forums
at www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk ...

Good luck!
--
David Pearson

Clive September 21st 04 03:21 PM

peter, I am considering getting a rockhopper, can you give me your
impression please. If I do get one. I am interested in doing the Severn.
Even the Bore if you fancy it.
Have you many replies yet. The idea of going sea canoeing with a good size
group does appeal.