BoatBanter.com

-   -   (Q) Best source for canoe outfitting supplies (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/14065-q-best-source-canoe-outfitting-supplies.html)

Bob July 1st 04 10:33 PM

(Q) Best source for canoe outfitting supplies

I'm looking for sources of canoe outfitting gear and can only seem to find
odds and ends here and there.

Is there one company that "has it all"?

What are your favorite mail-order and web suppliers?

Thanks
Bob Scott

Mike McCrea July 2nd 04 12:45 PM

"Bob" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for sources of canoe outfitting gear and can only seem to find
odds and ends here and there.

Is there one company that "has it all"?

Bob,

My favorite source is these guys:

http://www.bluemountainoutfitters.net/index.html

Of course they are within a hour or so drive for me, but I believe
that they also ship.

Every time I visit I try to "stump the band", but I haven't found an
outfitting or repiar piece yet that they don't have.

Oci-One Kanubi July 6th 04 06:26 PM

"Bob" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for sources of canoe outfitting gear and can only seem to find
odds and ends here and there.

Is there one company that "has it all"?

What are your favorite mail-order and web suppliers?

http://www.mikeyeeoutfitting.com/mikeyee/

Best in the business, for whitewater outfitting.

-Richard, His Kanubic Travesty
Richard Hopley Winston-Salem, NC, USA
rhopley[at]earthlink[dot]net
Nothing really matters except Boats, Sex, and Rock'n'Roll
rhopley[at]wfubmc[dot]edu
OK, OK; computer programming for scientific research also matters