BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hely folks, it's better be late than never (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/140148-hely-folks-its-better-late-than-never.html)

MaydayIntonna October 27th 11 08:15 PM

Hely folks, it's better be late than never

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
Necessary information and leave :) Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
Curt

John H[_2_] October 28th 11 02:39 PM

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:15:57 +0100, MaydayIntonna wrote:

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant
folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
Necessary information and leave :) Due to some recent events in my life
I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be
at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually
contribute here.

Regards,
Curt

Tell us about your boat, and how 'mayday' came to be part of your 'handle'.