BoatBanter.com

-   -   Amazing photo from Easter Island (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/140080-amazing-photo-easter-island.html)

X ` Man[_3_] October 26th 11 10:50 PM

Amazing photo from Easter Island

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

Eisboch[_8_] October 27th 11 12:27 AM

Amazing photo from Easter Island

"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

------------------------------

Definitely makes you wonder.

Canuck57[_9_] October 27th 11 12:38 AM

Amazing photo from Easter Island

On 26/10/2011 5:27 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

------------------------------

Definitely makes you wonder.

Little green men with levitation devices?

I have always found it odd some of the achievements like the pyramids.
Or how electronics got such a fast start. Almost like the government had
some samples to go from abacus and slide rule to solid state computers
in 10 years.

And how rapidly mankind took off as a species. Dinosaurs roam many
hundreds of millions of years and we show up suddenly after the last
extinction event as if aliens bread us like goats. Asian, native,
Europe, African teams in an alien high school experiment then they left.

Very few things are truly coincidences, just needs understanding of the
details.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

jps October 27th 11 01:48 AM

Amazing photo from Easter Island

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:50:10 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

Wow. Never suspected there was any more to them than pictures showed.

Canuck57[_9_] October 27th 11 02:31 AM

wrote:

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

Wow. Never suspected there was any more to them than pictures showed.

Neither did I. They almost look like giant chess pieces.

Paul Hovnanian P.E. October 27th 11 02:32 AM

X ` Man wrote:

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

Keep digging. This could be like the top figure on a totem pole.

--
Paul Hovnanian
The blinking cursor writes; and having writ, blinks on.

iBoaterer[_2_] October 27th 11 02:06 PM

Amazing photo from Easter Island

In article , dump-on-
says...

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

I suppose you're going to claim you took the pic, like the owl pictures,
eh?