BoatBanter.com

-   -   100 percent..... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/140010-100-percent.html)

N.L. Eckert[_2_] October 24th 11 02:10 PM

100 percent.....

I just read all 1500 headings and not one post about "boats"..... a
great way to waste time in the morning.....

X ` Man[_3_] October 24th 11 02:22 PM

100 percent.....

On 10/24/11 9:10 AM, N.L. Eckert wrote:
I just read all 1500 headings and not one post about "boats"..... a
great way to waste time in the morning.....

We're just waiting for General Usenet to change the name of the group from:

rec.boats

rec. paranoia.scotty-doesn't-know

Canuck57[_9_] October 24th 11 05:26 PM

100 percent.....

On 24/10/2011 7:22 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/24/11 9:10 AM, N.L. Eckert wrote:
I just read all 1500 headings and not one post about "boats"..... a
great way to waste time in the morning.....

We're just waiting for General Usenet to change the name of the group from:

rec.boats

rec. paranoia.scotty-doesn't-know

Yep, because your group rec.narcissist.harryk failed miserably.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...

Wayne.B October 25th 11 04:20 AM

100 percent.....

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:10:32 -0400, (N.L. Eckert)
wrote:

I just read all 1500 headings and not one post about "boats"..... a
great way to waste time in the morning.....

=========

Sad to say, but most of the "on topic" boat discussion has migrated to
various web based forums. It has fragmented worthwhile people and
topics but has done a a good job of cleaning up the OT garbage.

Most on topic posting in this group is met by snide remarks from the
usual suspects. Too bad. There used to be some interesting people
here and good information exchanged.

Do any boating this summer? We just got back from a 5 month/3,700
mile cruise to the northeast.