BoatBanter.com

-   -   Takes after Harry... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/139983-takes-after-harry.html)

X ` Man[_3_] October 24th 11 01:48 AM

Takes after Harry...

On 10/23/11 8:48 PM, John H wrote:
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2...ebushtoday.jpg

You and some of the other righties here seem obsessed with me, Herring.
Get help.

As for Bush, yes, his policies were the direct cause of many of our
country's current serious problems. The list is long and serious.

John H[_2_] October 24th 11 01:48 AM

Takes after Harry...

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2...ebushtoday.jpg

John H[_2_] October 24th 11 08:42 PM

Takes after Harry...

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:48:33 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 10/23/11 8:48 PM, John H wrote:
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2...ebushtoday.jpg

You and some of the other righties here seem obsessed with me, Herring.
Get help.

As for Bush, yes, his policies were the direct cause of many of our
country's current serious problems. The list is long and serious.

You, your observations, and especially your name-calling are simply admirable.