BoatBanter.com

-   -   No black faces... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/139790-no-black-faces.html)

North Star October 21st 11 02:40 AM

No black faces...

On Oct 20, 6:59*pm, Drifter wrote:
On 10/20/2011 5:47 PM, X ` Man wrote:

On 10/20/11 5:26 PM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 20, 2:56 pm, wrote:
On 10/20/2011 1:15 PM, North Star wrote:

On Oct 20, 7:08 am, X ` wrote:
On 10/19/11 11:42 PM, JustWait wrote:

On 10/19/2011 8:28 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,

says...

In the Occupy my Wallet party down in NYC... I remember the
media all
over the Tea Party for that, where are they now?

I've seen plenty of numerous races at the protests.

He got that directly from Fox, proably O'Reilly.
I happened to catch O'Reilly saying almost the exact words.
Went there to see if he is still a right-wing rabble-rouser.
He is.

Sorry Harry, but you are lying again...

Sigh. Yet another day of Scotty Doesn't Know..,.- Hide quoted text -

You could fill a library with books on things Snotty doesn't know!

Wanna bet?- Hide quoted text -

$500 ??

Oooohhhhh nooooooo....not that damned *iLoogy* %500 bet again. :)

Donny has his whole life savings out on various tables. How many bets is
he involved in now?- Hide quoted text -

I bet you don't have the courage to admit in this newsgroup that you
are the stinkiest man in Florida.

iBoaterer[_2_] October 21st 11 01:48 PM

No black faces...

In article ae64196a-f540-44bd-adb6-f2254c9c4c45
@z26g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 20, 7:08 am, X ` *wrote:
On 10/19/11 11:42 PM, JustWait wrote:

On 10/19/2011 8:28 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

In the Occupy my Wallet party down in NYC... I remember the media all
over the Tea Party for that, where are they now?

I've seen plenty of numerous races at the protests.

He got that directly from Fox, proably O'Reilly.
I happened to catch O'Reilly saying almost the exact words.
Went there to see if he is still a right-wing rabble-rouser.
He is.

Sorry Harry, but you are lying again...

Sigh. Yet another day of Scotty Doesn't Know..,.- Hide quoted text -

You could fill a library with books on things Snotty doesn't know!

Wanna bet?- Hide quoted text -

$500 ??

Sure, but you'll back down like the coward you are.

iBoaterer[_2_] October 21st 11 01:49 PM

No black faces...

In article m,
says...

Neither one of them will wager anything, they are ****ing cowards.

iBoaterer[_2_] October 21st 11 01:51 PM

No black faces...

In article m,
says...

On Oct 20, 7:08 am, X ` wrote:
[...]

He'll come back with insults and cheap name calling to deflect that
you'd want to bet him. He's a coward.