BoatBanter.com

-   -   I like Krauses, sig. line. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/138890-i-like-krauses-sig-line.html)

TopBassDog September 17th 11 11:20 AM

I like Krauses, sig. line.

"I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of
the powerful. "

He can 'rather' all he wants, but he will never be granted that
option.

Drifter[_2_] September 17th 11 02:08 PM

I like Krauses, sig. line.

On 9/17/2011 6:20 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
"I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of
the powerful. "

He can 'rather' all he wants, but he will never be granted that
option.

Sure is sad that Krause considers himself lickspittle. It is heartening
to know though, that he'd rather be something else.