BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nancy sucks for air (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/138079-nancy-sucks-air.html)

North Star September 2nd 11 07:00 PM

Nancy sucks for air

On Sep 2, 1:49*am, "Califbill" wrote:
"BeachBum" *wrote in message

b.com...

On 9/1/2011 1:14 AM, TopBassDog wrote:

Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& *Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

Is Bill McKee the only sane and drug free Californian? I'm beginning to
think so.

Reply:
Not sure about the sane, but lots of us do not like Nancy. *At least she has
a brain, wired weird, but a brain. *But Boxer is an embarrassment to the
state, as we keep sending her back there as a Senator. *She is flat ass
stupid. *Probably in North Star's range of stupid.

Stow it, Swill. You're embarassing yourself!

iBoatMore September 2nd 11 07:44 PM

Nancy sucks for air

In article 202b2d42-ac62-4f92-8b66-
,
says...

"BeachBum" *wrote in message

[...]

Why don't you go find Harry and stay where ever he is.

Califbill September 2nd 11 10:30 PM

Nancy sucks for air

"BeachBum" wrote in message

[...]

Actually, most every post you make both shows your lack of intelligence and
are an embarrassment to you.

North Star September 2nd 11 11:15 PM

Nancy sucks for air

"BeachBum" *wrote in message

[...]

are an embarrassment to you.- Hide quoted text -

"and are an embarrassment to you".
PRICELESS.... in your context you might want to try *is an
embarassment*

[email protected] September 3rd 11 01:19 AM

Nancy sucks for air

"BeachBum" *wrote in message

[...]

He's a right wing freak. Things like grammar, context, rationality...
they don't count because he's ALWAYS right.

TopBassDog September 3rd 11 02:24 AM

Nancy sucks for air

"BeachBum" wrote in message

[...]

"ALWAYS right," D'Plume? Aren't you speaking for yourself, noting
that you love to insult anyone who doesn't agree with you?

BTW, speaking of grammar, your post concerning the founding of Labour
Day is quite interesting-

"I'm sure they're got plans to not work, since honoring labor is
equivalent to honoring evil."

iBoatMore September 3rd 11 03:04 PM

Nancy sucks for air

In article ,
says...

"BeachBum" wrote in message

[...]

You said it, Bill!

iBoatMore September 3rd 11 03:05 PM

Nancy sucks for air

In article 4a18926c-f6fb-4c39-8c2d-6d5f0c49e760
@dq7g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

"BeachBum" *wrote in message

[...]

It certainly IS an embarrassment to you, IF you were bright enough to
know just how stupid your posts are.