BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for a fishing partner (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/137691-looking-fishing-partner.html)

X ~ Man August 21st 11 04:46 PM

Looking for a fishing partner

It looks like I won't be able to go boating today. The summer is almost
over, and I still haven't been boating once this season. If anyone
lives in the Baltimore area and would like a fishing partner, I will pay
for your gas and bring along some sandwiches.

X ~ Man August 21st 11 06:34 PM

Looking for a fishing partner

On 8/21/11 12:02 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:46:24 -0400, X ~
wrote:

It looks like I won't be able to go boating today. The summer is almost
over, and I still haven't been boating once this season. If anyone
lives in the Baltimore area and would like a fishing partner, I will pay
for your gas and bring along some sandwiches.

You probably ought to give Harry a call. Looks like both of you are
boatless and friendless. Maybe somebody would give you both a chance
to actually sit on a boat. If so, at least both of you wouldn't be
here trolling.

On second thought, both of you have been such pricks here, I doubt
anybody would want to be around you.

Asshole, I am Harry Krause. I am not a prick, you are a prick. You and
your kind have ruined rec.boats