BoatBanter.com

-   -   Less cheap jive talka nd more action... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/137351-less-cheap-jive-talka-nd-more-action.html)

Canuck57[_9_] August 13th 11 06:21 PM

Less cheap jive talka nd more action...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

[email protected] August 13th 11 06:26 PM

Less cheap jive talka nd more action...

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:21:40 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

Whatever you say moron.

X ~ Man August 13th 11 06:37 PM

wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

Whatever you say moron.

Pretty funny. I do think the GOP crazies will nominate Perry and
Bachmann, and they will go down to the worst defeat in decades.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

*e#c August 13th 11 06:37 PM

On Aug 13, 1:21*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ers-2012-race/...

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. *Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

Flagged as spam.

Canuck57[_9_] August 13th 11 06:48 PM

wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

Whatever you say moron.

Pretty funny. I do think the GOP crazies will nominate Perry and
Bachmann, and they will go down to the worst defeat in decades.

There are only two types of fleabaggers in the Perry/Backmann ticket.

Those fleabeggars in denial.

And those fleabeggars in fear.

iBoat Often August 13th 11 07:08 PM

Less cheap jive talka nd more action...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

Whatever you say moron.

There's the word!

wf3h[_2_] August 13th 11 08:02 PM

wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

\
yeah saudi arabia style al qaida christians would crush alot of things

canada included

[email protected] August 13th 11 08:28 PM

Less cheap jive talka nd more action...

wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

Whatever you say moron.

Pretty funny. I do think the GOP crazies will nominate Perry and
Bachmann, and they will go down to the worst defeat in decades.

Actually, I think that no matter who the GOP picks, it's going to be a
close race. I'm not thrilled with Obama's approach. Here's a really
great article that articulates how many feel.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/op...passion&st=cse

Canuck57[_9_] August 13th 11 08:44 PM

wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

What has this got to do with boats?

More Obama, fewer people will be able to afford boats.

wf3h[_2_] August 13th 11 09:20 PM

Less cheap jive talka nd more action...

wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas...ry?id=14296696

A Rick Perry/Sarah Palin ticket would crush talk a lot do nothing Obama.

What has this got to do with boats?

More Obama, fewer people will be able to afford boats.

how do the poor....which is what the right wants us all to be...afford
boats