BoatBanter.com

-   -   4000 posts over the dam here since my last visit (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/137248-4000-posts-over-dam-here-since-my-last-visit.html)

paul@byc August 11th 11 01:04 PM

4000 posts over the dam here since my last visit

Probably not five boating related posts worth reading.

See ya!

X-Man[_3_] August 11th 11 01:08 PM

On 8/11/11 8:04 AM, paul@byc wrote:
Probably not five boating related posts worth reading.

See ya!

I am sorry, I seem to have an infatuation with about 5 regulars in
rec.boats, and have to respond to each and every one of their posts,
even though they have filtered me.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

BeachBum[_2_] August 11th 11 01:52 PM

On 8/11/2011 8:04 AM, paul@byc wrote:
Probably not five boating related posts worth reading.

See ya!

Ask to go out in Harry's boat. I'll bet you two would have a whale of a
time agreeing on stuff and engaging in the manly art of ripping the
faces off fishes.

L G[_47_] August 12th 11 12:13 AM

paul@byc wrote:
Probably not five boating related posts worth reading.

See ya!

I see you waited 4 whole minutes to respond to yourself, WAFA. You
should go for at least an hour to make your sock puppet more believable.

BAR[_2_] August 12th 11 12:17 AM

4000 posts over the dam here since my last visit

In article , says...

Probably not five boating related posts worth reading.

See ya!

See you next time Harry!

X - Man August 12th 11 12:52 AM

4000 posts over the dam here since my last visit

On 8/11/11 7:17 PM, BAR wrote:
In , says...

Probably not five boating related posts worth reading.

See ya!

See you next time Harry!

As usual, Bertbrain, you're wrong.
How many decades has it been since you owned a boat? Two?

BAR[_2_] August 12th 11 12:57 PM

4000 posts over the dam here since my last visit

In article ,
says...

On 8/11/11 7:17 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

Probably not five boating related posts worth reading.

See ya!

See you next time Harry!

As usual, Bertbrain, you're wrong.
How many decades has it been since you owned a boat? Two?

Wrong, I don't think so.