BoatBanter.com

-   -   Maddow the fact checker (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/137046-maddow-fact-checker.html)

BeachBum[_2_] August 6th 11 08:21 PM

Maddow the fact checker

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_920136.html.

X - Man August 6th 11 09:54 PM

Maddow the fact checker

On 8/6/11 3:21 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_920136.html.

Indeed, Maddow picked up a clip from World Nutcase Daily, which claimed
the FatPig Limbaugh clip was from the "day before." The clip was in fact
a year old. The clip showed Fatpig Limbaugh lying once again about
President Obama's birthplace.

A classy thing about Maddow is that when she is in error, she offers up
a correction. Fatpig Limbaugh and most of the right-wing trashmeisters
rarely if ever apologize for their mistakes on the air or in print, even
when the errors are brought to their attention. In fact, they keep on
spreading their lying vitriol.

Nice try, though. Too bad your point is...pointless. But your head
isn't...it fits that Klan hat perfectly, I'd bet.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the

BeachBum[_2_] August 6th 11 10:15 PM

Maddow the fact checker

On 8/6/2011 4:54 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/6/11 3:21 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_920136.html.

Indeed, Maddow picked up a clip from World Nutcase Daily, which claimed
the FatPig Limbaugh clip was from the "day before." The clip was in fact
a year old. The clip showed Fatpig Limbaugh lying once again about
President Obama's birthplace.

A classy thing about Maddow is that when she is in error, she offers up
a correction. Fatpig Limbaugh and most of the right-wing trashmeisters
rarely if ever apologize for their mistakes on the air or in print, even
when the errors are brought to their attention. In fact, they keep on
spreading their lying vitriol.

Nice try, though. Too bad your point is...pointless. But your head
isn't...it fits that Klan hat perfectly, I'd bet.

Hooked up my favorite fish again.
Nothing classy about Butch Maddow.

X - Man August 6th 11 10:20 PM

Maddow the fact checker

On 8/6/11 5:15 PM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/6/2011 4:54 PM, X - Man wrote:
On 8/6/11 3:21 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_920136.html.

Indeed, Maddow picked up a clip from World Nutcase Daily, which claimed
the FatPig Limbaugh clip was from the "day before." The clip was in fact
a year old. The clip showed Fatpig Limbaugh lying once again about
President Obama's birthplace.

A classy thing about Maddow is that when she is in error, she offers up
a correction. Fatpig Limbaugh and most of the right-wing trashmeisters
rarely if ever apologize for their mistakes on the air or in print, even
when the errors are brought to their attention. In fact, they keep on
spreading their lying vitriol.

Nice try, though. Too bad your point is...pointless. But your head
isn't...it fits that Klan hat perfectly, I'd bet.

Hooked up my favorite fish again.
Nothing classy about Butch Maddow.

D'oh. Just because I called out your usual bull**** doesn't mean you
"hooked." It's a civic duty to point out every so often that you
righties are all alike when it comes to politics...you're lying dirtbags.

BTW, how many did you suck when you were in the navy?

Oh...Maddow...her sexual preference is not relevant unless you are
sleeping with her. Come to think of it, a flaccid old fool like you
would prefer a lesbian, I'd bet. Right?

Canuck57[_9_] August 6th 11 11:26 PM

Maddow the fact checker

On 8/6/2011 4:54 PM, X - Man wrote:
[...]

Your fleabeggar fear is showing.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

[email protected] August 6th 11 11:46 PM

Maddow the fact checker

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:54:09 -0400, X - Man
wrote:

On 8/6/11 3:21 PM, BeachBum wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_920136.html.

Indeed, Maddow picked up a clip from World Nutcase Daily, which claimed
the FatPig Limbaugh clip was from the "day before." The clip was in fact
a year old. The clip showed Fatpig Limbaugh lying once again about
President Obama's birthplace.

A classy thing about Maddow is that when she is in error, she offers up
a correction. Fatpig Limbaugh and most of the right-wing trashmeisters
rarely if ever apologize for their mistakes on the air or in print, even
when the errors are brought to their attention. In fact, they keep on
spreading their lying vitriol.

Nice try, though. Too bad your point is...pointless. But your head
isn't...it fits that Klan hat perfectly, I'd bet.

I get it. The stalker/spoofer is a misogynist and a racist.

[email protected] August 6th 11 11:47 PM

Maddow the fact checker

Your stupid, racist, bull**** is showing.

X - Man August 7th 11 12:01 AM

Maddow the fact checker

On 8/6/2011 4:54 PM, X - Man wrote:
[...]

You gotta wonder just how stupid Canuck is. Does he think I am afraid of
a lesbian or afraid of Fatpig Limbaugh?

[email protected] August 7th 11 12:38 AM

Maddow the fact checker

On 8/6/2011 4:54 PM, X - Man wrote:
[...]

I know a process server lesbian you'd be afraid of. :-)

I'm not afraid of Limbaugh... he's a fat ass turd, just like Knuckles.

BeachBum[_2_] August 7th 11 01:48 AM

Maddow the fact checker

On 8/6/2011 4:54 PM, X - Man wrote:
[...]

Hooked, played, and boated.

One of his idols got caught doing some really sloppy reporting.

His fear and loathing of all things military goes back to when he was a
young man of draft age. We all know the story so there is no need to
repeat it.