BoatBanter.com

-   -   A Great Washington Post Article... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/137041-great-washington-post-article.html)

John H[_2_] August 6th 11 01:42 PM

A Great Washington Post Article...

....which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

BeachBum[_2_] August 6th 11 02:48 PM

On 8/6/2011 8:42 AM, John H wrote:
...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Oops! How dat get by the censors?

[email protected] August 6th 11 06:15 PM

A Great Washington Post Article...

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 08:42:49 -0400, John H
wrote:

...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Why do you have a problem with black people? Did your nanny spank you?

I guess you don't know about racism and the history of it in this
country. Says a lot about you.

Canuck57[_9_] August 6th 11 10:38 PM

On 06/08/2011 7:48 AM, BeachBum wrote:
On 8/6/2011 8:42 AM, John H wrote:
...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Oops! How dat get by the censors?

Hey, many a liberal is even second guessing the Obamanation. Not all
liberals are beyond hope and change. Because Obama represents
hopelessness and chance. Not even a prayer.

--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

Canuck57[_9_] August 6th 11 10:38 PM

wrote:

...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Why do you have a problem with black people? Did your nanny spank you?

I guess you don't know about racism and the history of it in this
country. Says a lot about you.

Lots of stupid white people, lots of stupid black people voted for Obama.

X - Man August 6th 11 10:41 PM

wrote:

...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Why do you have a problem with black people? Did your nanny spank you?

I guess you don't know about racism and the history of it in this
country. Says a lot about you.

Lots of stupid white people, lots of stupid black people voted for Obama.

Those who voted for McCain and Palin were the dictionary definition of
stupid, whatever their color, gender, sexual preference.

X - Man August 6th 11 10:41 PM

On 8/6/2011 8:42 AM, John H wrote:
...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Oops! How dat get by the censors?

Hey, many a liberal is even second guessing the Obamanation. Not all
liberals are beyond hope and change. Because Obama represents
hopelessness and chance. Not even a prayer.

I used to wonder if you were as stupid as your posts. I don't wonder any
more. If anything, you are dumber than your posts.

[email protected] August 6th 11 11:50 PM

A Great Washington Post Article...

On 8/6/2011 8:42 AM, John H wrote:
...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Oops! How dat get by the censors?

Hey, many a liberal is even second guessing the Obamanation. Not all
liberals are beyond hope and change. Because Obama represents
hopelessness and chance. Not even a prayer.

Many a moron like yourself is able to find both hands in front of him
long enough to type some crap.

[email protected] August 6th 11 11:51 PM

A Great Washington Post Article...

wrote:

...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Why do you have a problem with black people? Did your nanny spank you?

I guess you don't know about racism and the history of it in this
country. Says a lot about you.

Lots of stupid white people, lots of stupid black people voted for Obama.

Yes, and even dumber people voted for McCain/Palin. So, what's your
point moron?

I am Tosk August 7th 11 01:34 AM

wrote:

...which was obviously written by a racist moron.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...fqI_story.html

or: http://tinyurl.com/429zh9q

Why do you have a problem with black people? Did your nanny spank you?

I guess you don't know about racism and the history of it in this
country. Says a lot about you.

Lots of stupid white people, lots of stupid black people voted for Obama.

And they both voted for the same reason, racism...