BoatBanter.com

-   -   A bit of old military history (naval) for those inclined... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/136270-re-bit-old-military-history-naval-those-inclined.html)

Harryk July 25th 11 01:59 PM

A bit of old military history (naval) for those inclined...

In article 95d89db0-255d-4a3d-ac3a-
,
says...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1254840.html

Don, I told you to post this stuff over at my google group so that it
gets at least a little traffic. You and I are posting WAY too much in
rec.boats. We need to get back to my google group, as dead as it is.

Harryk July 25th 11 02:11 PM

On 7/25/11 8:59 AM, Harryk wrote:
In article95d89db0-255d-4a3d-ac3a-
,
says...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1254840.html

Don, I told you to post this stuff over at my google group so that it
gets at least a little traffic. You and I are posting WAY too much in
rec.boats. We need to get back to my google group, as dead as it is.

ID Spoofer. I closed the Google Group because I didn't like the format.