BoatBanter.com

-   -   "...the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight outof 'The Hills Have Eyes'" (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135994-leader-strange-family-inbred-weirdos-straight-outof-hills-have-eyes.html)

Harryk July 18th 11 09:55 PM

"...the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight outof 'The Hills Have Eyes'"

*This* is damned close to perfect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKS5...layer_embedded

L G[_44_] July 20th 11 01:03 AM

Harryk wrote:

*This* is damned close to perfect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKS5...layer_embedded

*This* is a damn boating group, WAFA.

Harryk July 20th 11 01:39 PM

"...the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of 'The Hills Have Eyes'"

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:

*This* is damned close to perfect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKS5...layer_embedded
*This* is a damn boating group, WAFA.

But I'm here to ruin this group so that people will come to MY google
group. Then I'll get the attention I crave.