Default Fire at DC marina

On 7/18/11 5:18 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/18/2011 5:17 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/18/2011 5:04 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/18/11 4:55 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/07/2011 1:39 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/18/11 3:22 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/07/2011 1:02 PM, Harryk wrote:

A fire this morning at the Washington Yacht Club destroyed four
cabin
boats and part of a dock.

Is this a can't sell it, so burn it?

Is that a service you provide? Boat arsonist?

Usual slander from a fleabagger. Good part is I am not paying your
social assistance.

A. "Slander" an anonymous screen name? Hey, all I did was ask whether
that was a service you provided.

B. You can barely provide your own social assistance. I doubt there's
a member of my family who earns or earned less than you did before
you were fired from your succession of low-level jobs.

Here's the demographics for your school. With your mouth, I bet you
got the crap beat out of you daily.

Sorry, I forgot the link.
http://www.nhps.net/nhpsdemographics

D'oh. What were the "demographics" of that school 50 years ago, when I
attended, Mr. Too Stupid to Go to College So I Joined the Navy?

Crikey...the stupidity of most of the right-wingers here...no wonder
this country is so ****ed.

On 7/18/2011 5:33 PM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Do your own research. I'm sure it hasn't changed significantly.

On 7/18/11 6:33 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
[...]

You're sure? You'd be wrong...as usual. The city of New Haven underwent
dramatic demographic changes, beginning in the late 1960's.

Perhaps if you had had a decent liberal arts education, you'd be able to
think abstractly. Instead, assuming you are flajim, you went into the
Navy, where you were "instructed." Your closed mind shows in almost
every post of yours.

Marina Fire in Marathon Anonymous[_5_] Cruising 1 April 16th 09 12:31 AM
Marina Fire in Marathon Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 1 April 15th 09 11:23 PM
Fire destroys 5 boats at San Diego Marriott marina [email protected] Cruising 4 March 1st 06 08:47 AM
San Diego Marina Fire JimH General 5 February 28th 06 06:34 PM
Marina fire destroys 25 boats near Orlando -v- General 1 July 27th 03 09:43 PM