BoatBanter.com

-   -   Enough Already! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135764-enough-already.html)

John H[_2_] July 14th 11 06:11 PM

Enough Already!

Enough of the ID spoofing. It got old years ago. Find something original
to do.

Harryk July 14th 11 06:41 PM

Enough Already!

On 7/14/11 1:11 PM, John H wrote:

Enough of the ID spoofing. It got old years ago. Find something original
to do.

It is hard to believe but I actually agree with John

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

John H[_2_] July 14th 11 06:45 PM

Enough Already!

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:11:24 -0400, John H wrote:

Enough of the ID spoofing. It got old years ago. Find something original
to do.

Amen.

Harryk July 14th 11 07:30 PM

Enough Already!

In article ,
says...

On 7/14/11 1:11 PM, John H wrote:

Enough of the ID spoofing. It got old years ago. Find something original
to do.

It is hard to believe but I actually agree with John

Then quit spoofing me, spoofer.

John H[_2_] July 15th 11 12:22 AM

Enough Already!

On Jul 14, 1:41*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 7/14/11 1:11 PM, John H wrote:

Enough of the ID spoofing. It got old years ago. Find something original
to do.

It is hard to believe but I actually agree with John

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

What is it you call those who respond to spoofers? Some name...but I
can't think of it. Probably not nice.

Anyway, you just did.

*e#c July 15th 11 02:54 AM

Enough Already!

On Jul 14, 1:11*pm, John H wrote:
Enough of the ID spoofing. It got old years ago. Find something original
to do.

You got about as much chance of them listening to a 78% woman,
as.....well....anyone.

You're wasting whats left of your nuerons in here.