BoatBanter.com

-   -   Grow UP (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135763-grow-up.html)

Harryk July 14th 11 05:59 PM

Grow UP

It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

*e#c July 15th 11 02:55 AM

Grow UP

On Jul 14, 12:59*pm, Harryk wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. *Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

I_am_Tosk July 15th 11 04:48 AM

Grow UP

In article 43029372-ae90-4054-b877-688b11930f80
@v12g2000vby.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jul 14, 12:59*pm, Harryk wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. *Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same time;)

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Canuck57[_9_] July 15th 11 05:54 AM

Grow UP

On Jul 14, 12:59 pm, wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same time;)

Yep, just substantiates that fleabags are ignorant. No integrity.

--
Obama and the fleabaggers, installing debt-tax slavery
to unborn Americans, and ruination of the American economy

Harryk July 15th 11 12:48 PM

Grow UP

On Jul 14, 12:59 pm, wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same time;)

Let me put this in terms you can understand. **** off. There are more
than one person who think you are a total waste of humanity.

Paul

Harryk July 15th 11 02:50 PM

Grow UP

In article ,
says...

In article 43029372-ae90-4054-b877-688b11930f80
@v12g2000vby.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Jul 14, 12:59*pm, Harryk wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. *Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same time;)

You little schitt, I started my google group to get away from this name
calling and insulting, so go **** up a rope.

Harryk July 15th 11 02:53 PM

Grow UP

In article ,
says...

On Jul 14, 12:59 pm, wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same time;)

Let me put this in terms you can understand. **** off. There are more
than one person who think you are a total waste of humanity.

Paul

Oooops, I sure screwed that up.

Florida Jim July 15th 11 02:58 PM

Grow UP

On 7/15/2011 9:53 AM, Harryk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Jul 14, 12:59 pm, wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same time;)

Let me put this in terms you can understand. **** off. There are more
than one person who think you are a total waste of humanity.

Paul

Oooops, I sure screwed that up.

Gee, I'll just bet you are an ID spoofer.

I_am_Tosk July 15th 11 03:09 PM

Grow UP

In article , says...

On Jul 14, 12:59 pm, wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same time;)

Let me put this in terms you can understand. **** off. There are more
than one person who think you are a total waste of humanity.

Paul

Oooops, I sure screwed that up.

Gee, I'll just bet you are an ID spoofer.

Harry has been the most prolific spoofer here for the last ten years...
His antics have gotten him banned from each and every group he ever
joined. He just got booted from his own group for a week;) I remember,
he couldn't even stay on Chuck Goulds board (and they were great
buddies) for more than a day. Thrown off three times in one week,
iirc...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Florida Jim July 15th 11 03:14 PM

Grow UP

On Jul 14, 12:59 pm, wrote:
It looks like the ID Spoofers are having a field day. Why don't you
guys grow up, go boating, get a hobby, do something mature.

Paul

More wasted air....

Whew, Paul sure knows exactly when to pop in... Almost like it's Harry
doing all the spoofing, and then commenting on it all at the same
time;)

Let me put this in terms you can understand. **** off. There are more
than one person who think you are a total waste of humanity.

Paul

Oooops, I sure screwed that up.

Gee, I'll just bet you are an ID spoofer.

I must be losing my mind. I don't remember saying that.
Do you think Harry got the vapors from all that messing around yesterday?