BoatBanter.com

-   -   Parts for an older Prijon Yukon? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/13572-parts-older-prijon-yukon.html)

Jared Richardson November 6th 03 06:04 AM

Parts for an older Prijon Yukon?

Hi all,

I just bought a used Prijon Yukon (not an Expedition) and it is missing what
I think is a drain plug. It's at the rear of the canoe and is about 1/2
inch in diameter, on the top of the craft.

Any ideas where I can buy another one?

Thanks in advance

Jared

Larry Cable November 6th 03 10:48 AM

Parts for an older Prijon Yukon?

Jared Richardson"

typed in Message-ID: m

just bought a used Prijon Yukon (not an Expedition) and it is missing what
I think is a drain plug. It's at the rear of the canoe and is about 1/2
inch in diameter, on the top of the craft.

Any ideas where I can buy anothe

r one?

If you are in the US or Canada, parts for Prijon boats are available from
Wildwasser at
www.wildnet.com

SYOTR
Larry C.

Jared Richardson November 6th 03 01:09 PM

www.wildnet.com

| SYOTR
| Larry C.

Thanks Larry. I sent them mail yesterday but their website doesn't
list the part.

Larry Cable November 6th 03 04:58 PM

Parts for an older Prijon Yukon?

Jared Richardson"

Typed in Message-ID: m

Thanks Larry. I sent them mail yesterday but their website doesn't
list the part.

If you go to the "order online" section and look in boat parts. All the prijon
boats use the same drain plug. Retail of 7 dollars US.

BTW, these will also fit Eskimo kayaks.

SYOTR
Larry C.

Jared Richardson November 6th 03 06:14 PM

Parts for an older Prijon Yukon?

"Larry Cable" wrote in message
Jared Richardson"

Typed in Message-ID: m

Thanks Larry. I sent them mail yesterday but their website doesn't
list the part.

If you go to the "order online" section and look in boat parts. All the

prijon
boats use the same drain plug. Retail of 7 dollars US.

BTW, these will also fit Eskimo kayaks.

SYOTR
Larry C.

You are correct! I missed the link for Boat Parts. (I wonder why the list
isn't alphabetized?)

Thanks!