BoatBanter.com

-   -   Another weekend without boating (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135553-another-weekend-without-boating.html)

HarryK[_9_] July 10th 11 06:33 PM

Another weekend without boating

Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

*e#c July 10th 11 06:52 PM

On Jul 10, 1:33*pm, HarryK wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. *I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Nice " try " spoofer.

Canuck57[_9_] July 10th 11 08:35 PM

On 10/07/2011 11:52 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:33 pm, wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Nice " try " spoofer.

Or skitz. Harryk does not have a boat (either one).
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

Harryk July 10th 11 08:47 PM

On 7/10/11 3:35 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/07/2011 11:52 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:33 pm, wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Nice " try " spoofer.

Or skitz. Harryk does not have a boat (either one).

I have one and a half boats, actually. One is a canoe and the other is a
"semi" trawler. The larger boat has a higher dollar value than your net
worth.

North Star July 10th 11 08:48 PM

On Jul 10, 2:33*pm, HarryK wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. *I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Why don't you ask the 'real Harry', spoofer.
I'm sure he'd love to have a cheap imitation of himself along to
polute his home waters.

iBoat much July 10th 11 10:31 PM

Another weekend without boating

In article c40b6e2b-87e3-4332-9178-
,
says...

On Jul 10, 2:33*pm, HarryK wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. *I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Why don't you ask the 'real Harry', spoofer.
I'm sure he'd love to have a cheap imitation of himself along to
polute his home waters.

There is no "real Harry". There is a standard Harry Krause, but he lies
about everything in his life, therefore, he's not real.

Canuck57[_9_] July 10th 11 10:52 PM

On 10/07/2011 11:52 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:33 pm, wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Nice " try " spoofer.

Or skitz. Harryk does not have a boat (either one).

I have one and a half boats, actually. One is a canoe and the other is a
"semi" trawler. The larger boat has a higher dollar value than your net
worth.

Tupperware with rubber duckies don't count.

Canuck57[_9_] July 10th 11 10:53 PM

On Jul 10, 2:33 pm, wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Why don't you ask the 'real Harry', spoofer.
I'm sure he'd love to have a cheap imitation of himself along to
polute his home waters.

There is no "real Harry". There is a standard Harry Krause, but he lies
about everything in his life, therefore, he's not real.

He lies so much, he can't even tell the same lie twice.

L G[_44_] July 13th 11 12:51 AM

*e#c wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:33 pm, wrote:

Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Nice " try " spoofer.

Excellent work, yellow-toothed lemming!