BoatBanter.com

-   -   For those who keep posting those lame jokes and anecdotes... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135547-those-who-keep-posting-those-lame-jokes-anecdotes.html)

Harryk July 10th 11 12:39 PM

For those who keep posting those lame jokes and anecdotes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage
--

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Florida Jim July 10th 11 01:19 PM

On 7/10/2011 7:39 AM, Harryk wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

I'd send that to my friends but they would be insulted and hurt. So
instead I'll send it right back at you.

iBoat 3.2 July 10th 11 02:41 PM

For those who keep posting those lame jokes and anecdotes...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

But nobody is "forwarding" anything to you, asshat.

BAR[_2_] July 10th 11 02:50 PM

For those who keep posting those lame jokes and anecdotes...

In article ,
says...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

But nobody is "forwarding" anything to you, asshat.

Maybe it is a plea to have something, anything forwaded to him.

Harryk July 10th 11 03:04 PM

For those who keep posting those lame jokes and anecdotes...

On 7/10/11 9:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlevZednTthiPDyEoTTnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

But nobody is "forwarding" anything to you, asshat.

Maybe it is a plea to have something, anything forwaded to him.

It was allegorical, for the herring gang here and its lame joke posting.

BAR[_2_] July 10th 11 03:13 PM

On 7/10/11 9:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlevZednTthiPDyEoTTnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

But nobody is "forwarding" anything to you, asshat.

Maybe it is a plea to have something, anything forwaded to him.

It was allegorical, for the herring gang here and its lame joke posting.

I don't believe you, nobody believes you. You desperately want to be
part of the in crowed but, you consistently sabotage your efforts with
you single minded political views and your rigid orthodoxy to liberal
views.

Harryk July 10th 11 03:17 PM

On 7/10/11 10:13 AM, BAR wrote:
In articleIradnTnQI_YbLITTnZ2dnUVZ_hednZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/10/11 9:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlevZednTthiPDyEoTTnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

But nobody is "forwarding" anything to you, asshat.

Maybe it is a plea to have something, anything forwaded to him.

It was allegorical, for the herring gang here and its lame joke posting.

I don't believe you, nobody believes you. You desperately want to be
part of the in crowed but, you consistently sabotage your efforts with
you single minded political views and your rigid orthodoxy to liberal
views.

There's no "in crowd" here, ****-for-brains. There's a big bunch of
right-wing conservatrashers, a couple of actual boaters, and a couple of
moderate-liberals.

"In crowd..." As if I would want to hang out with mutts like you,
herring, lg, loogy, ingercrap, et al.

What a laugh.

Harryk July 10th 11 05:06 PM

On 7/10/11 9:50 AM, BAR wrote:
[...]

Another spoofer. Hell, I started my own google group just to get away
from this sort of name calling and insulting. Why would I come here and
do just that? Of course, my group is as dead as can be, Don, slammer and
I have run out of things to talk about.

*e#c July 10th 11 06:53 PM

For those who keep posting those lame jokes and anecdotes...

On Jul 10, 10:13*am, BAR wrote:
In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/10/11 9:50 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In articlevZednTthiPDyEoTTnZ2dnUVZ_hydn...@earthlink .com, naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

But nobody is "forwarding" anything to you, asshat.

Maybe it is a plea to have something, anything forwaded to him.

It was allegorical, for the herring gang here and its lame joke posting..

I don't believe you, nobody believes you. You desperately want to be
part of the in crowed but, you consistently sabotage your efforts with
you single minded political views and your rigid orthodoxy to liberal
views.- Hide quoted text -

Are you drinking already today Bertie? Your spelling really SUCKS.

Wayne B July 10th 11 08:33 PM

For those who keep posting those lame jokes and anecdotes...

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:50:30 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCSA7...yer_detailpage

But nobody is "forwarding" anything to you, asshat.

Maybe it is a plea to have something, anything forwaded to him.

===

Never argue with an asshat.

He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.