BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Ten Commandments (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/13535-ten-commandments.html)

vern October 16th 03 04:25 AM

The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments in Cajun... (Keeps it REAL Simple)

1. BUSH is number one... and das' All.

2. Don't pray to nuttin' or nobody... jus' BUSH.

3. Don't cuss nobody... 'specially da Good Lord.

4. When it be Sunday... pass yo'self by BUSH's House.

5. Yo mama an' yo daddy dun did it all... lissen to dem.

Buck the Trend October 16th 03 05:06 AM

The Ten Commandments

Weird mix of ng groups to send this to.......
?????????????????????
A deadhead who wants to build his own airplane while playing soccer on a
paddle boat that has ten commandments (really only 5 twice?) posted next to
the foot pedals.

CrazyDave October 16th 03 02:13 PM

The Ten Commandments

"Buck the Trend" wrote in message ...
Weird mix of ng groups to send this to.......
?????????????????????
A deadhead who wants to build his own airplane while playing soccer on a
paddle boat that has ten commandments (really only 5 twice?) posted next to
the foot pedals.

Define weird. Weird like "right wing deadheads"?

Model Flyer October 16th 03 02:27 PM

The Ten Commandments

"vern" wrote in message
om...
The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments in Cajun... (Keeps it REAL Simple)

1. BUSH is number one... and das' All.

2. Don't pray to nuttin' or nobody... jus' BUSH.

3. Don't cuss nobody... 'specially da Good Lord.

4. When it be Sunday... pass yo'self by BUSH's House.

5. Yo mama an' yo daddy dun did it all... lissen to dem.

6. Thou Shalt not kill, except it's on BISH's explisit orders, then
kill men woman and inicent children until his will be done.
--

..

John Doherty October 16th 03 02:54 PM

The Ten Commandments

In article , vern
wrote:

The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments in Cajun... (Keeps it REAL Simple)

1. BUSH is number one... and das' All.

James Carville and I had a good laugh over this one.

JD

George Cleveland October 16th 03 03:07 PM

The Ten Commandments

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:54:52 GMT, John Doherty
wrote:

In article , vern
wrote:

The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments in Cajun... (Keeps it REAL Simple)

1. BUSH is number one... and das' All.

James Carville and I had a good laugh over this one.

JD

Well I took the whole thing as a sarcastic take on the current Cajun
socio-political climate.

g.c.

Matthew P. Cummings October 16th 03 11:16 PM

The Ten Commandments

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:07:12 +0000, George Cleveland wrote:

Well I took the whole thing as a sarcastic take on the current Cajun
socio-political climate.

I took it to mean this guy has too much time on his hands and is looking
to start a fight.

You'd think school would keep him busy...

MLL October 17th 03 01:50 AM

The Ten Commandments

"Matthew P. Cummings" wrote in message
ray.net...
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:07:12 +0000, George Cleveland wrote:

Well I took the whole thing as a sarcastic take on the current Cajun
socio-political climate.

I took it to mean this guy has too much time on his hands and is looking
to start a fight.

You'd think school would keep him busy...

Kindergarten is only half day.

Corrie October 19th 03 06:27 AM

The Ten Commandments

Chile, I *is* Cajun. Haf-Cajun, ennyways. De udder haf o me is Irish
- some DENGEROUS com-by-nat-shun, ah tell yu! Son! Now yew lissen
heah, chile. Yew don' wan' no merde, yew don' START no merde,
compren'? Dem gators don' care who yew vote fo', lessun it was a
Long.