BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Harry Krause (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135308-hey-harry-krause.html)

George C. Boater July 8th 11 03:40 AM

Hey Harry Krause

Do your local authorities know about your Florida "problem?" Or have
you been released from probation? By the way, what happened to that
boat with the cutout stern? Repossessed?

L G[_43_] July 9th 11 02:07 AM

Hey Harry Krause

George C. Boater wrote:
Do your local authorities know about your Florida "problem?" Or have
you been released from probation? By the way, what happened to that
boat with the cutout stern? Repossessed?

While I doubt Harry is the FL pedophile (he is many other things) he did
sell the low-transom Parker for a modest profit, I'm sure.