BoatBanter.com

-   -   Coastal Security (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/134374-coastal-security.html)

LilAbner[_3_] June 25th 11 03:50 AM

Coastal Security

For a long time I've wondered why the intensification, of security
enhancement of our Caribbean and eastern coasts.
Guess I've been sleeping. I didn't realize the Chinese have built the
largest port (base), in the world, in the Bahamas.
Always something else to worry about.

Wayne B June 25th 11 04:30 AM

Coastal Security

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:50:21 -0400, LilAbner wrote:

For a long time I've wondered why the intensification, of security
enhancement of our Caribbean and eastern coasts.
Guess I've been sleeping. I didn't realize the Chinese have built the
largest port (base), in the world, in the Bahamas.
Always something else to worry about.

===============

The Chinese are sponsoring projects all over the Eastern Caribbean as
well.

BAR[_2_] June 25th 11 04:03 PM

Coastal Security

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:50:21 -0400, LilAbner wrote:

For a long time I've wondered why the intensification, of security
enhancement of our Caribbean and eastern coasts.
Guess I've been sleeping. I didn't realize the Chinese have built the
largest port (base), in the world, in the Bahamas.
Always something else to worry about.

===============

The Chinese are sponsoring projects all over the Eastern Caribbean as
well.

The Chinese are sponsoring project all over the world. It is called
purchasing good will.

LilAbner[_3_] June 26th 11 04:23 AM

Coastal Security

On 6/25/2011 11:03 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:50:21 -0400, wrote:

For a long time I've wondered why the intensification, of security
enhancement of our Caribbean and eastern coasts.
Guess I've been sleeping. I didn't realize the Chinese have built the
largest port (base), in the world, in the Bahamas.
Always something else to worry about.

===============

The Chinese are sponsoring projects all over the Eastern Caribbean as
well.

The Chinese are sponsoring project all over the world. It is called
purchasing good will.

Bwahhahhahahaha.

China has acquired the most strategic location for a port, base, etc.
you still don't get it. The Chinese are Marxist first businessmen
somewhere down the list.
PR is BS.
The South China Sea, which China say is it' territory, or part of China,
bordering countries and South East Asia is right now being aggressively
being taken.
No one seems to have been watching.
We don't have enough Military, or at least the money, for Afghanistan
and South China Sea.
Thank Kissinger, Nixon, and your favorite Globalists.
Wall Street won't protect Taiwan's liberty, or the Philippines, or
anyone else.
Reality is a bitch.

Wayne B June 26th 11 06:05 AM

Coastal Security

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:23:25 -0400, LilAbner wrote:

China has acquired the most strategic location for a port, base, etc.
you still don't get it. The Chinese are Marxist first businessmen
somewhere down the list.
PR is BS.

=======

Are you suggesting that we should go to war with China over a port in
the Bahamas?

LilAbner[_3_] June 26th 11 02:06 PM

Coastal Security

On 6/26/2011 1:05 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:23:25 -0400, wrote:

China has acquired the most strategic location for a port, base, etc.
you still don't get it. The Chinese are Marxist first businessmen
somewhere down the list.
PR is BS.

=======

Are you suggesting that we should go to war with China over a port in
the Bahamas?

Uhhhhhh.......nooooooo!