BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sport Yak II Returns (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/13424-sport-yak-ii-returns.html)

[email protected] September 19th 03 03:19 AM

Sport Yak II Returns

I have had a sportyakII since the early 70's.Then it was used by myself
and my bothers with a 11/2 hp Johnson and also oars in Lake Erie.My Dad
used it as a shuttle dinghy when we went to the islands.Any way long
story longer!Living in Georgia now I walked up to the outside of one of
the local department stores and there was a new version of the
sportyakII bragging of its come back.

Does anyone have any info on the company or does anyone have an old
sportyakII especially with the accessories like the bow fairing they
want to let go leave info and thanks in advance.