BoatBanter.com

-   -   85 and clear... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/134005-85-clear.html)

I_am_Tosk June 18th 11 03:44 PM

85 and clear...

with winds at 5-10.. Sounds like today should be a good day for Wayne
and his... Gong to the track (of course) and will be looking at the
boat later this afternoon. Don't know if I am ready to take her out but
I should at least get her started.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Harryk June 18th 11 03:54 PM

85 and clear...

On 6/18/11 10:44 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

with winds at 5-10.. Sounds like today should be a good day for Wayne
and his... Gong to the track (of course) and will be looking at the
boat later this afternoon. Don't know if I am ready to take her out but
I should at least get her started.

Once you shovel out the beer cans, raccoon crap, squirrels, and leaves, eh?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

iBoat June 18th 11 04:11 PM

85 and clear...

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Take your insulting bull**** over to your own fantastic group, asshat.

I_am_Tosk June 18th 11 04:19 PM

one hand clapping

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

L G[_35_] June 19th 11 02:19 AM

85 and clear...

Harryk wrote:
On 6/18/11 10:44 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

with winds at 5-10.. Sounds like today should be a good day for Wayne
and his... Gong to the track (of course) and will be looking at the
boat later this afternoon. Don't know if I am ready to take her out but
I should at least get her started.

Once you shovel out the beer cans, raccoon crap, squirrels, and
leaves, eh?

Why did you feel compelled to post that?

iBoat June 19th 11 02:19 PM

85 and clear...

In article ,
says...

Because he's a fat, nasty, low life piece of **** boor.

North Star June 19th 11 04:10 PM

85 and clear...

On Jun 19, 10:19*am, iBoat wrote:
In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 6/18/11 10:44 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

with winds at 5-10.. Sounds like today should be a good day for Wayne
and his... * *Gong to the track (of course) and will be looking at the
boat later this afternoon. Don't know if I am ready to take her out but
I should at least get her started.

Once you shovel out the beer cans, raccoon crap, squirrels, and
leaves, eh?

Why did you feel compelled to post that?

Because he's a fat, nasty, low life piece of **** boor.- Hide quoted text -

D'uh!
What was that whining you were doing about Harry and I calling names??

iBoat June 19th 11 05:31 PM

85 and clear...

In article 4c3baab0-5421-414b-ba24-1206bfa6cd15
@d14g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 19, 10:19*am, iBoat wrote:
In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 6/18/11 10:44 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

with winds at 5-10.. Sounds like today should be a good day for Wayne
and his... * *Gong to the track (of course) and will be looking at the
boat later this afternoon. Don't know if I am ready to take her out but
I should at least get her started.

Once you shovel out the beer cans, raccoon crap, squirrels, and
leaves, eh?

Why did you feel compelled to post that?

Because he's a fat, nasty, low life piece of **** boor.- Hide quoted text -

D'uh!
What was that whining you were doing about Harry and I calling names??

If you'd go back to Harry's fabulous group you'd be safe. But, it's
dead, so you're here.

I_am_Tosk June 19th 11 08:49 PM

85 and clear...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
On 6/18/11 10:44 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

with winds at 5-10.. Sounds like today should be a good day for Wayne
and his... Gong to the track (of course) and will be looking at the
boat later this afternoon. Don't know if I am ready to take her out but
I should at least get her started.

Once you shovel out the beer cans, raccoon crap, squirrels, and
leaves, eh?

Why did you feel compelled to post that?

Because he's a fat, nasty, low life piece of **** boor.

No, it's because you answer him each and every time he posts here...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Tim June 20th 11 05:00 AM

85 and clear...

On Jun 18, 9:44*am, I_am_Tosk wrote:
with winds at 5-10.. Sounds like today should be a good day for Wayne
and his... * *Gong to the track (of course) and will be looking at the
boat later this afternoon. Don't know if I am ready to take her out but
I should at least get her started.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

We got 6 inches of rain last night. the thunder and light show was
magnificantly horrendous! We're flooded again.

I've thought of taking a row boat down the creek. Looks like that's
about as close to boating as I'll get for a little while. Still
working on the Marquis. and am taking the 18 ft. Chris Craft to the
boat shop for some fuel pump work. Lake time probably next weekend, or
two. at least that's the opinion.