BoatBanter.com

-   -   reducing the Federal deficit (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/133912-reducing-federal-deficit.html)

[email protected] June 16th 11 07:50 PM

reducing the Federal deficit

The Republicans are not interested, apparently.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00072

Keep voting for them! You get what you pay for.

Canuck57[_9_] June 16th 11 08:07 PM

On 16/06/2011 12:50 PM, wrote:
The Republicans are not interested, apparently.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00072

Keep voting for them! You get what you pay for.

If it had passed, you would pay more for anything involving oil which is
about everything. Loopholes in this case is fleabagger talk, oil
already pays a huge amount of taxes.

Good part is I can afford $8/gallon, can you?
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Harryk June 16th 11 08:11 PM

On 6/16/11 3:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/06/2011 12:50 PM, wrote:
The Republicans are not interested, apparently.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00072

Keep voting for them! You get what you pay for.

If it had passed, you would pay more for anything involving oil which is
about everything. Loopholes in this case is fleabagger talk, oil already
pays a huge amount of taxes.

Good part is I can afford $8/gallon, can you?

I had a feeling you glugged a lot of really cheap wine.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Canuck57[_9_] June 16th 11 11:55 PM

On 16/06/2011 12:50 PM, wrote:
The Republicans are not interested, apparently.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00072

Keep voting for them! You get what you pay for.

If it had passed, you would pay more for anything involving oil which is
about everything. Loopholes in this case is fleabagger talk, oil already
pays a huge amount of taxes.

Good part is I can afford $8/gallon, can you?

I had a feeling you glugged a lot of really cheap wine.

Given time, you will pay $8 gallon. Question is how soon.

I remember as a kid getting gas for 49 cents a gallon.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

[email protected] June 17th 11 07:26 PM

reducing the Federal deficit

On 16/06/2011 12:50 PM, wrote:
The Republicans are not interested, apparently.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00072

Keep voting for them! You get what you pay for.

If it had passed, you would pay more for anything involving oil which is
about everything. Loopholes in this case is fleabagger talk, oil already
pays a huge amount of taxes.

Good part is I can afford $8/gallon, can you?

I had a feeling you glugged a lot of really cheap wine.

Given time, you will pay $8 gallon. Question is how soon.

I remember as a kid getting gas for 49 cents a gallon.

I'm sure you're still getting a lot of gas. You sure stink this place
up!

But, we don't have to worry about the safety of our food. The
Republicans cut money for safety inspections, so it must be just fine.

iBoat June 17th 11 07:51 PM

reducing the Federal deficit

In article ,
says...

wrote:
The Republicans are not interested, apparently.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...1&vote =00072

Keep voting for them! You get what you pay for.

If it had passed, you would pay more for anything involving oil which is
about everything. Loopholes in this case is fleabagger talk, oil already
pays a huge amount of taxes.

Good part is I can afford $8/gallon, can you?

I had a feeling you glugged a lot of really cheap wine.

Given time, you will pay $8 gallon. Question is how soon.

I remember as a kid getting gas for 49 cents a gallon.

I'm sure you're still getting a lot of gas. You sure stink this place
up!

But, we don't have to worry about the safety of our food. The
Republicans cut money for safety inspections, so it must be just fine.

You forgot to call him a moron and racist. You're slipping.