BoatBanter.com

-   -   Weiner is resigning (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/133904-weiner-resigning.html)

[email protected] June 16th 11 05:54 PM

Weiner is resigning

Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Canuck57[_9_] June 16th 11 07:26 PM

Weiner is resigning

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM, wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

[email protected] June 16th 11 07:44 PM

Weiner is resigning

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:26:31 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM, wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

You need a weiner. Maybe you can find one on the Internet!

Canuck57[_9_] June 16th 11 07:53 PM

Weiner is resigning

On 16/06/2011 12:44 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:26:31 -0600,
wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM,
wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

You need a weiner. Maybe you can find one on the Internet!

You should hire wiener, I hear he is looking for a job. Just don't send
him pics and you might get lucky.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

[email protected] June 16th 11 08:51 PM

Weiner is resigning

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:53:55 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 16/06/2011 12:44 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:26:31 -0600,
wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM,
wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

You need a weiner. Maybe you can find one on the Internet!

You should hire wiener, I hear he is looking for a job. Just don't send
him pics and you might get lucky.

Why? Is that what you did?

I_am_Tosk June 16th 11 09:17 PM

Weiner is resigning

In article ,
says...

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM,
wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

Pelosi is as dirty as they get...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

wf3h[_2_] June 16th 11 10:42 PM

Weiner is resigning

wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM, wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

yeah the GOP never favors the rich

AHAAHAHAHAHA

Canuck57[_9_] June 16th 11 11:52 PM

Weiner is resigning

On 16/06/2011 2:17 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM,
wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

Pelosi is as dirty as they get...

Yep. Crooked. Just waiting for a leak. Wonder if they will ever come
clean on what really happened to Ashley Turton and John Wheeler. Wonder
if they talked too much ... DC is sure awful quiet on this as if the
top insiders know more or are running scared.

Pelosi and Obama knew them both. What are the odds of knowing two
different people with nefarious deaths inside of 2 weeks from each other?

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Canuck57[_9_] June 17th 11 04:15 AM

Weiner is resigning

wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM, wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

yeah the GOP never favors the rich

AHAAHAHAHAHA

Hey with Polosi's insider take, she does not need debriefings from
Weiner any more.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

[email protected] June 17th 11 04:35 AM

Weiner is resigning

wrote:

On 16/06/2011 10:54 AM, wrote:
Bad news for the right wing nuts... they'll have to look for another
weiner to beat on.

Pelosi? Insider tip trading? I am sure some other democrat will step
up to the plate.

yeah the GOP never favors the rich

AHAAHAHAHAHA

Hey with Polosi's insider take, she does not need debriefings from
Weiner any more.

So, you can't help yourself can you... you gotta talk about one of the
things you'll never really be able to use... weiner.