BoatBanter.com

-   -   Renovating my house (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/133901-renovating-my-house.html)

AlexRaskovStu June 16th 11 07:27 PM

Renovating my house

What's up everyone, my name is Alex. I was wondering if anyone can recommend french doors that would stand out?

*e#c June 17th 11 04:46 AM

Renovating my house

On Jun 16, 2:27*pm, AlexRaskovStu AlexRaskovStu.
wrote:
What's up everyone, my name is Alex. I was wondering if anyone can
recommend *'french doors'
(http://up-losbanos.academia.edu/DioscoroUmali/About) that would stand
out?

--
AlexRaskovStu

Wrong NG, friend.....

Jay[_5_] June 17th 11 12:53 PM

Renovating my house

wrote:
What's up everyone, my name is Alex. I was wondering if anyone can
recommend 'french doors'
(http://up-losbanos.academia.edu/DioscoroUmali/About) that would stand
out?

--
AlexRaskovStu

Wrong NG, friend.....

Not according to Krause. That thread provided hours of entertainment.
Yhe cherry on the cake is when he showed us the storm door he attached
to it. Maybe he'll put the photo back up for you "over there". He
wouldn't dare do it here.