BoatBanter.com

-   -   need info on some type of cover for bow of oc1 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1324-need-info-some-type-cover-bow-oc1.html)

Jim September 27th 03 02:45 PM

need info on some type of cover for bow of oc1

In the picture below, there is a cover at the bow to prevent scooping
water. What is this called, and where can I find one? I've looked
online for one that I could order, but maybe I just don't have the
proper terminology to find what I'm looking for.

http://www.bobfoote.com/images/techn...%20Surfing.jpg

Bill Cole September 27th 03 04:20 PM

need info on some type of cover for bow of oc1

I have always referred to it as a "spray cover", here is a link to where you
can buy one. :
http://www.sedakayak.com/accessories/spray_covers.htm

om...