BoatBanter.com

-   -   Advanced Elements Airframe - right for me? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/13175-re-advanced-elements-airframe-right-me.html)

Larry Cable July 16th 03 03:21 AM

Advanced Elements Airframe - right for me?

In article ,
(Epson Barnett) writes:

Anyone have any experience with the Advanced Elements Airframe
inflatable kayak?

http://www.paddling.net/buyersguide/...oattype=Kayaks

I'm a new kayaker looking for an inexpensive kayak I can keep in my
closet and hand-carry to the local put-in. I'm about 6' tall and 210
pounds. I'll mostly use it on rivers with current less than 2 mph and
no white water.

You might check out www.theboatpeople.com

They actually carry this boat and have a bit to say about its performance and
capabilities. I would suggest that you read their FAQ before purchasing any
inflatable.

SYOTR
Larry C.