BoatBanter.com

-   -   Up and running... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/131254-up-running.html)

Harryk May 27th 11 02:13 PM

Up and running...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
is up and running.

If you want to join, and don't have a google account, you'll have to
sign up for one. They are free. Once you are "googled," as it were, send
me an email for an invite:

rec.boating.fishing is a discussion group about the fun of recreational
boating and fishing, and related activities.

Those who want to post are expected to behave in a reasonable way, and
not insult other posters.

Only members can view group content.

People can request an invitation to join.

Only members can post.

Messages from new members are moderated, unless I know who you are. If
you sign up and I recognize your identity, I will remove the
"moderation" control.

Harry's Gone! May 27th 11 04:06 PM

Up and running...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
is up and running.

If you want to join, and don't have a google account, you'll have to
sign up for one. They are free. Once you are "googled," as it were, send
me an email for an invite:

rec.boating.fishing is a discussion group about the fun of recreational
boating and fishing, and related activities.

Those who want to post are expected to behave in a reasonable way, and
not insult other posters.

Only members can view group content.

People can request an invitation to join.

Only members can post.

Messages from new members are moderated, unless I know who you are. If
you sign up and I recognize your identity, I will remove the
"moderation" control.

People heard you the first time. Trust me, only you, Don and slammer are
the least bit interested.

L G[_40_] May 28th 11 02:40 AM

Up and running...

Harryk wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
is up and running.

If you want to join, and don't have a google account, you'll have to
sign up for one. They are free. Once you are "googled," as it were,
send me an email for an invite:

rec.boating.fishing is a discussion group about the fun of
recreational boating and fishing, and related activities.

Those who want to post are expected to behave in a reasonable way, and
not insult other posters.

Only members can view group content.

People can request an invitation to join.

Only members can post.

Messages from new members are moderated, unless I know who you are. If
you sign up and I recognize your identity, I will remove the
"moderation" control.

You live for "control", narcissist. No one but dumb Don and JPS will
entertain you in this weak endeavor. I might be wrong, so you should
monitor it constantly and stay the hell out of here. Fortunately you
don't have a boat, or a job, to occupy the rest of your time, WAFA.

L G[_40_] May 28th 11 02:41 AM

Up and running...

Harry's Gone! wrote:
In articleTrydnRjrzpf8PkLQnZ2dnUVZ_uudnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

I forgot that asshole Slammer. He's only useful to Harry here to defend
him.