BoatBanter.com

-   -   The biggest piece of shit in the country... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/131187-re-biggest-piece-shit-country.html)

wf3h[_2_] May 27th 11 02:37 AM

The biggest piece of shit in the country...

On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:37:27 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

Well, besides, Barney Frank, Barak Obama, Chris Dodd and John Kerrey...

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/17/ne...new-obamacare-
waivers-are-gourmet-restaurants-nightclubs-fancy-hotels-in-nancy-pelosi%
E2%80%99s-district/#ixzz1Mc1GxPWp

or

http://tinyurl.com/3zwxtvl

funny he forgot paul ryan...the guy who wants to bankrupt seniors so
that the richest can get ANOTHER tax cut

Harryk May 27th 11 02:44 AM

wrote:

Well, besides, Barney Frank, Barak Obama, Chris Dodd and John Kerrey...

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/17/ne...new-obamacare-
waivers-are-gourmet-restaurants-nightclubs-fancy-hotels-in-nancy-pelosi%
E2%80%99s-district/#ixzz1Mc1GxPWp

or

http://tinyurl.com/3zwxtvl

funny he forgot paul ryan...the guy who wants to bankrupt seniors so
that the richest can get ANOTHER tax cut

Tosk is *such* an angry little man...

Harry's Gone! May 27th 11 01:25 PM

The biggest piece of shit in the country...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Well, besides, Barney Frank, Barak Obama, Chris Dodd and John Kerrey...

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/17/ne...new-obamacare-
waivers-are-gourmet-restaurants-nightclubs-fancy-hotels-in-nancy-pelosi%
E2%80%99s-district/#ixzz1Mc1GxPWp

or

http://tinyurl.com/3zwxtvl

funny he forgot paul ryan...the guy who wants to bankrupt seniors so
that the richest can get ANOTHER tax cut

Tosk is *such* an angry little man...

Go to your great new group that you made and you won't have to hear from
him.