BoatBanter.com

-   -   I'm back (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/131100-im-back.html)

North Star May 25th 11 09:43 PM

I'm back

Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside............ as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

paul@byc May 25th 11 09:48 PM

I'm back

On 5/25/2011 4:43 PM, North Star wrote:
Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm& fuzzy inside............ as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

Welcome back, wherever you were. :)

L G[_40_] May 26th 11 01:10 AM

I'm back

North Star wrote:
Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm& fuzzy inside............ as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

You won't last long wading through that interface.

North Star May 26th 11 01:45 PM

I'm back

On May 26, 12:39*am, LilAbner wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:43 PM, North Star wrote: Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm& *fuzzy inside............ *as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

Whenja leave?

For about 2 anxious hours yesterday afternoon as I changed over to a
new provider.
Didn't you notice?

Everybody May 26th 11 01:49 PM

I'm back

In article c32e1145-6d70-4c00-8d50-
,
says...

Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm & fuzzy inside............ as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

I wonder..... just wonder, will Harry instantly start calling you names
and insulting you because you changed your ID? I'm guessing not. Cowards
tend to stick together.

Harryk May 26th 11 01:52 PM

I'm back

On 5/26/11 8:45 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 26, 12:39 am, wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:43 PM, North Star wrote: Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm& fuzzy inside............ as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

Whenja leave?

For about 2 anxious hours yesterday afternoon as I changed over to a
new provider.
Didn't you notice?

The last time I looked at posting via google groups, I was put off by
the user interface and how it all looked on the screen. That was a few
years ago, though. I hope it is easier now.

hakr May 26th 11 01:56 PM

I'm back

On May 26, 12:39 am, *wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:43 PM, North Star wrote: *Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm& * *fuzzy inside............ *as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

Whenja leave?

For about 2 anxious hours yesterday afternoon as I changed over to a
new provider.
Didn't you notice?

The last time I looked at posting via google groups, I was put off by
the user interface and how it all looked on the screen. That was a few
years ago, though. I hope it is easier now.

Well, it *is* better. I'm looking at it now.

Harryk May 26th 11 02:00 PM

I'm back

On May 26, 12:39 am, wrote:
On 5/25/2011 4:43 PM, North Star wrote: Well, it was sweet of that doper to recommend that I keep in touch
with the newsgroup by using Google groups.
It made me feel all warm& fuzzy inside............ as I would have
thought it was a good time for them wave goodbye.

Whenja leave?

For about 2 anxious hours yesterday afternoon as I changed over to a
new provider.
Didn't you notice?

The last time I looked at posting via google groups, I was put off by
the user interface and how it all looked on the screen. That was a few
years ago, though. I hope it is easier now.

Well, it *is* better. I'm looking at it now.

No, I didn't "change" my user name...it is just one of my gmail accounts
I'm using to access google groups.