BoatBanter.com

-   -   Communication question (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/130049-communication-question.html)

HiniWeanype April 29th 11 02:29 PM

Communication question

Hi Guys, tell me please, I am now in America, and my parents are in Moscow how to to pay them anything so communicate with me with regular phone, but cheaper than it's now? I found just such a an article, maybe someone has used a similar service, or heard of him? Tell me please whether this actually real?

*e#c April 30th 11 02:19 AM

Communication question

--
HiniWeanype

Facebook, you weeny

Tim April 30th 11 02:48 AM

Communication question

On Apr 29, 8:29*am, HiniWeanype
wrote:
Hi Guys, tell me please, I am now in America, and my parents are in
Moscow how to to pay them anything so communicate with me with regular
phone, but cheaper than it's now? I found just such a an article, maybe
someone has used a similar service, or heard of him? Tell me please
whether this actually real?

--
HiniWeanype

Try Skype.