BoatBanter.com

-   -   How do I change Windows 7 starter to a regular Windows 7? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/128191-how-do-i-change-windows-7-starter-regular-windows-7-a.html)

XURick April 7th 11 02:15 PM

How do I change Windows 7 starter to a regular Windows 7?

Ok, so I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate Key Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 and I Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 was wondering whether I could change back from Windows 7 to Windows Vista? Windows 7 makes the screen horribly blur, is not compatible with tons of programs and I am not used to it. I can't play my game and I really want to change back as soon as possible. Office 2007 Pro Plus Key Can anyone help me? Also, I can reinstall everything Windows 7 32bit if needed, but I don't know how to. Office 2010 Home And Student Key Please help!