Geoffrey W. Schultz

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum

I've created a Fischer Panda Owner's Forum to act as a repository for
information related to these generators. If you own (or owned) one of
these generators, please post your history/experience in the forum.

I personally have had non-stop problems with my 4200 (mini) generator and
know of many other owners who have had similar problems. This forum is an
attempt to see if these problems are unique or systemic. The forum is
located at

www.FischerPandaSucks.com

and despite the URL, the intent is to collect information on both the good
and the bad.

-- Geoff Schultz
shawn

"Geoffrey W. Schultz" wrote in message 04.17...
I've created a Fischer Panda Owner's Forum to act as a repository for
information related to these generators. If you own (or owned) one of
these generators, please post your history/experience in the forum.

I personally have had non-stop problems with my 4200 (mini) generator and
know of many other owners who have had similar problems. This forum is an
attempt to see if these problems are unique or systemic. The forum is
located at

www.FischerPandaSucks.com

and despite the URL, the intent is to collect information on both the good
and the bad.

-- Geoff Schultz

Never had one, my buds boat did from the factory. I think in the 1st
year it ran a couple hours, went in the shop 3 times. He sold the
boat, a month later the generator broke again the buyer said. Not
ready for prime time, definently not a honda thats fer sure