BoatBanter.com

-   -   NONSUCH INSTRUCTION (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/124870-nonsuch-instruction.html)

BAS February 21st 11 01:37 AM

NONSUCH INSTRUCTION

I just bought a 1982 Nonsuch 30C sailboat in Stuart, Florida and I
would like some instruction on sailing her. Needless to say I would
be
happy to compensate anyone who can help me with this. Please contact
me at my e-mail address: .

Thanks Very Much,
Basil

John H[_2_] February 21st 11 10:47 PM

NONSUCH INSTRUCTION

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:37:49 -0800 (PST), BAS wrote:

I just bought a 1982 Nonsuch 30C sailboat in Stuart, Florida and I
would like some instruction on sailing her. Needless to say I would
be
happy to compensate anyone who can help me with this. Please contact
me at my e-mail address: .

Thanks Very Much,
Basil

You might try rec.boats.cruising. Probably more sailor types over there.