BoatBanter.com

-   -   We've come a long way............. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/122423-weve-come-long-way.html)

YukonBound January 19th 11 02:58 AM

We've come a long way.............

We've come a long way in 70 years.... well, at least most of us...........
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1222524.html

Tim January 19th 11 03:02 AM

We've come a long way.............

On Jan 18, 8:58*pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
We've come a long way in 70 years.... *well, at least most of us............http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1222524.html

I remember breading an article about that incident some time ago.
What a travesty it was. It's a sad thing that you cant' erase time
and start over...

Harryk January 19th 11 11:38 AM

We've come a long way.............

On 1/18/11 9:58 PM, YukonBound wrote:
We've come a long way in 70 years.... well, at least most of us...........
http://thechronicleherald.ca/NovaScotia/1222524.html

Incidents like the one involving the MS St. Louis played a role after WW
II in the Jewish effort to form the independent state of Israel, a place
where the small number of Jews in the world not be dependent on others.