BoatBanter.com

-   -   I apologize (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/122195-i-apologize.html)

*e#c January 15th 11 01:04 AM

I apologize

I am a first-class asshole with no life. I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people. I apologize for my recent behaviour and I
hope y'all will forgive me. I shoot so much heroin that I can't control
my actions. I promise to attend church, find God, and destroy my demons
forever.

Scott Secord Dickson
London, Ontario

*e#c January 15th 11 02:03 AM

I apologize

On Jan 14, 8:04*pm, *e#c wrote:
I am a first-class asshole with no life. *I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people. *I apologize for my recent behaviour and I
hope y'all will forgive me. *I shoot so much heroin that I can't control
my actions. *I promise to attend church, find God, and destroy my demons
forever.

Scott Secord Dickson
London, Ontario

Too bad I dont live in London, Loogy. Just for that, I'll DOUBLE my
efforts.

L G[_15_] January 15th 11 02:47 AM

I apologize

*e#c wrote:
I am a first-class asshole with no life. I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people. I apologize for my recent behaviour and
I hope y'all will forgive me. I shoot so much heroin that I can't
control my actions. I promise to attend church, find God, and destroy
my demons forever.

Scott Secord Dickson
London, Ontario

If you were posting from Google it would be believable.

*e#c January 15th 11 04:23 AM

I apologize

On Jan 14, 9:47*pm, L G wrote:
*e#c wrote:
I am a first-class asshole with no life. *I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people. *I apologize for my recent behaviour and
I hope y'all will forgive me. *I shoot so much heroin that I can't
control my actions. *I promise to attend church, find God, and destroy
my demons forever.

Scott Secord Dickson
London, Ontario

If you were posting from Google it would be believable.

Of course, in your small mind, you really think I did post that. Nice
" try" , Loogy.

*e#c January 15th 11 04:25 AM

I apologize

On Jan 14, 9:47*pm, L G wrote:
*e#c wrote:
I am a first-class asshole with no life. *I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people. *I apologize for my recent behaviour and
I hope y'all will forgive me. *I shoot so much heroin that I can't
control my actions. *I promise to attend church, find God, and destroy
my demons forever.

Scott Secord Dickson
London, Ontario

If you were posting from Google it would be believable.

You re-posting this proves YOU posted it in the first place, Loogy.
What a retard, coward you are.

Hadenough January 15th 11 04:30 AM

I apologize

On Jan 14, 9:47 pm, L G wrote:
Loogy wrote:

I am a first-class asshole with no life. I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people, and break little girls arms. I
apologize for my recent behavior and
I hope y'all will forgive me. My bitch of a Wife is dying, and I
smoke so much dope that I can't
control my actions. I promise to attend church, find God, and
destroy
my demons forever.After that, I will give everyone a sloppy header,
and promise to swallow.

Loogy The Arm Breaker ( living in hiding)

Spoofer January 15th 11 05:26 PM

I apologize

In article 533cbd93-3be6-457a-87f5-f4b55a1d7c13
@y31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 14, 8:04*pm, *e#c wrote:
I am a first-class asshole with no life. *I have nothing better to do
than **** with decent people. *I apologize for my recent behaviour and I
hope y'all will forgive me. *I shoot so much heroin that I can't control
my actions. *I promise to attend church, find God, and destroy my demons
forever.

Scott Secord Dickson
London, Ontario

Too bad I dont live in London, Loogy. Just for that, I'll DOUBLE my
efforts.

Loogy's not here, dip****, when are you going to get that through your
thick skull?

L G[_15_] January 16th 11 02:28 AM