Default I see

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

On 1/13/11 12:27 PM, Gene wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:17:33 -0500,
wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

I pay no attention to "Spoofer." I do admit to trying to get the attacks
on loogy's wife stopped, but it is apparent that is not going to happen.

I probably ignore more disruptive posters here than snyone else. You
don't see me playing footsie with Spoofer, Ziggy, LG, and a handful of
others of that ilk.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

I pay no attention to "Spoofer." I do admit to trying to get the attacks
on loogy's wife stopped, but it is apparent that is not going to happen.

I probably ignore more disruptive posters here than snyone else. You
don't see me playing footsie with Spoofer, Ziggy, LG, and a handful of
others of that ilk.

You play footsies with the most disruptive poster here, Don.

On 1/13/11 1:50 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone
completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

I pay no attention to "Spoofer." I do admit to trying to get the attacks
on loogy's wife stopped, but it is apparent that is not going to happen.

I probably ignore more disruptive posters here than snyone else. You
don't see me playing footsie with Spoofer, Ziggy, LG, and a handful of
others of that ilk.

You play footsies with the most disruptive poster here, Don.

Liar!

Why play with Loogy, er, Spoofer?

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/13/11 1:50 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Spoofer" wrote in message
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone
completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

I pay no attention to "Spoofer." I do admit to trying to get the attacks
on loogy's wife stopped, but it is apparent that is not going to happen.

I probably ignore more disruptive posters here than snyone else. You
don't see me playing footsie with Spoofer, Ziggy, LG, and a handful of
others of that ilk.

You play footsies with the most disruptive poster here, Don.

Liar!

Why play with Loogy, er, Spoofer?

Wrong again, dumb ass.

"Spoofer" wrote in message ...
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

I pay no attention to "Spoofer." I do admit to trying to get the attacks
on loogy's wife stopped, but it is apparent that is not going to happen.

I probably ignore more disruptive posters here than snyone else. You
don't see me playing footsie with Spoofer, Ziggy, LG, and a handful of
others of that ilk.

You play footsies with the most disruptive poster here, Don.

That's because Don is afraid of him and isn't a perceived threat

--
Ziggy®

On Jan 13, 1:07*pm, Spoofer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:17:33 -0500, Spoofer
wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

Well, it's a tad hard when the guy is going around wishing someone's
wife would die. Not only is someone like that low life trash, he is also
a coward.

Come see me, and I'll politely show yo wrong you are ****face.This
coming from you, a retard that hides behind an internet wall .

*e#c wrote:

In ,

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

Well, it's a tad hard when the guy is going around wishing someone's
wife would die. Not only is someone like that low life trash, he is also
a coward.

Come see me, and I'll politely show yo wrong you are ****face.This
coming from you, a retard that hides behind an internet wall .

What are the ISP numbers, dumbass? Go brush your yellow teeth you sorry
*******.