Default I see

"Spoofer" wrote in message ...
In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/13/11 12:27 PM, Gene wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:17:33 -0500,
wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

I pay no attention to "Spoofer." I do admit to trying to get the attacks
on loogy's wife stopped, but it is apparent that is not going to happen.

I probably ignore more disruptive posters here than snyone else. You
don't see me playing footsie with Spoofer, Ziggy, LG, and a handful of
others of that ilk.

You play footsies with the most disruptive poster here, Don.

That's because Don is afraid of him and isn't a perceived threat

--
Ziggy®

On Jan 13, 3:10*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 3:06 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 13, 2:53 pm, *wrote:
In articleVYadnVYTnOBa1LLQnZ2dnUVZ_g6dn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/13/11 1:50 PM, YukonBound wrote:

*wrote in message
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone
completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

I pay no attention to "Spoofer." I do admit to trying to get the attacks
on loogy's wife stopped, but it is apparent that is not going to happen.

I probably ignore more disruptive posters here than snyone else. You
don't see me playing footsie with Spoofer, Ziggy, LG, and a handful of
others of that ilk.

You play footsies with the most disruptive poster here, Don.

Liar!

Why play with Loogy, er, Spoofer?

Wrong again, dumb ass.

Nope, he's right on the money, coward.

It's either loogy or someone who shares his parents' DNA. "Thinks" like
loogy, "writes" like loogy, has the same "issues" as loogy.

The way " it " responded to my pokes, It IS loogy.

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:27:41 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:17:33 -0500, Spoofer
wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

The only time I see slammer is when someone quotes him. You don't see me
responding to him much. Hell, I don't respond to Harry much, and he refers to me
in almost every post he makes.

*e#c wrote:
On Jan 13, 1:07 pm, wrote:

In ,
says...

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

Well, it's a tad hard when the guy is going around wishing someone's
wife would die. Not only is someone like that low life trash, he is also
a coward.

Come see me, and I'll politely show yo wrong you are ****face.This
coming from you, a retard that hides behind an internet wall .

What are the ISP numbers, dumbass? Go brush your yellow teeth you sorry
*******.

On Jan 13, 8:19*pm, L G wrote:
*e#c wrote:
On Jan 13, 1:07 pm, *wrote:

In ,
says...

wrote:

Now slammer thinks everyone here is Loogy! The guy has gone completely
insane.

It is WAY to easy to ignore the trash than respond..... Harry? John?
Tosk?

Well, it's a tad hard when the guy is going around wishing someone's
wife would die. Not only is someone like that low life trash, he is also
a coward.

Come see me, and I'll politely show yo wrong you are ****face.This
coming from you, a retard that hides behind an internet wall .

What are the ISP numbers, dumbass? *Go brush your yellow teeth you sorry
*******.

Now that is a ****head, dying Wife Loogy post. LOL.

On Jan 14, 10:16*am, Spoofer wrote:
In article e8339df5-df08-4e21-a8a4-fc6a47e2877e@
29g2000yqq.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 13, 3:10 pm, Harryk wrote:
On 1/13/11 3:06 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 13, 2:53 pm, wrote:
In articleVYadnVYTnOBa1LLQnZ2dnUVZ_g6dn...@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/13/11 1:50 PM, YukonBound wrote:

wrote in message
In , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, wrong again, moron. You should take your lover Harry's advice and
learn to read headers.

And heres Loogy as his sock puppet. You really are pathetic. It also
looks good on you that shes sick or dying. Karma is a bitch, huh
Loogy. Oh yeah, dont try to deflect that this isnt loogy, we ALL know
it is ****head, arm-breaker Loogy.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA