BoatBanter.com

-   -   Book on winterizing a Volvo (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1221-book-winterizing-volvo.html)

Himm September 20th 03 01:30 PM

Book on winterizing a Volvo

I have a 2002 Volvo 4.3 6 cyl engine and wonderingif anyone could advise
me on a book to wimnterize it myself, the dealer was clueless.

Himm

Snafu September 22nd 03 04:59 AM

Book on winterizing a Volvo

I have a Clymer manual for my Johnson outboard that I've found useful, and
it has good chapter on winterization.

I looked and found that Clymer doesn't have a manual specific to the 2002
Volvo models -- their most recent is for the years 1994-2000. Here's a link
to Clymer's Volvo books: http://www.primediabooks.com/Products.asp?GRPID=37

Good luck

t...